Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Cakes


Birthdays are always fun...especially when it comes to kids' birthdays. I love the idea of planning the birthday cake and the party well in advance. The planning starts almost a month before the bday, where me & kids sit together to discuss the type of cake they want and other decorations, party food, whom to invite etc etc.

Below are some of the cakes that I made for their birthday. On all occasions I had 2 pairs of watchful eyes checking the various stages of the cake and ensuring that I am making it as per their specifications. I was corrected many a times!! Neverthless, we all enjoyed the process and I secretly hope they remain the same!

Farm Cake - for someone who celebrated her 2nd birthday





The flower basket cake - for my daughter's 1st birthday



A train cake

A car cake - for my car lover



A Dinosaur cake - for my Ice Age fan - for the school



And one for the better half

1 comment:

  1. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! amazing cakes anaheim

    ReplyDelete